INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST YOUTUBE Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

Is it easy yet?



Everyone says it'll get easier..
 to stay strong...
this is an incredibly hard thing to do when one is feeling so small.
So heart heavy.

I was in the midst of a move and now I think perhaps staying put would be more beneficial. (From certain stand points anyhow)

Right now everything just sucks. I'm trying to juggle different things and planning for the inevitable. I am left with such a short fuse that I am constantly on the verge of a breakdown. Honestly it would be a really good thing for me to have an over the top breakdown... if I didn't have kids anyway.

I'm counting down till vacation. I desperately need some lovin' from my family. From anyone really. I dred the reality of the trip though. The constant questioning of things I don't want to talk about... EVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment