INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST YOUTUBE Image Map

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunset beach nails


I am going to show you how to create beautiful sunset nails and share my love for my Neutrogena hand cream!

What you need:
*3 bright colors
(pink, orange and yellow work well)
*1 black stripe polish
(I used Kiss Nail Art)
*Clear Top Coat
*Hand Cream 
(I used Neutrogena Norwegian Formula)

Optional:
nail file
polish remover


 1. Paint bottom half your darkest color
 2. Paint middle your next darkest color. This doesn't need to be perfect you want a whimsical sunset feel to your nails. No straight lines.
 3. Paint the top the lightest color. Think whimsical!
 4. Take your black stripe polish and make 2 V shapes angling slightly differently.
 5. For the Palm tree you just want to make a small hump in the corner of your nail. Stripe a triangle above it. A few lines from the top of the triangle.. you want the lines to get thick to thin. Making them lean the way the bottom of the triangle leans will give it a more real look.
6. Paint on your clear top coat.
 7. To add additional protection for your nails and hands use a hand cream afterwards. I love and highly recommend the Neutrogena Norwegian Hand cream as it has provided my hands with continuous moisture. I would have never even thought about using this product after a manicure had I not received the product through BZZAGENT. My nails are looking better everyday and I think everyone should think about using it for all of its amazing benefits to your hands. You only need a tiny little bit for both of your hands. There is no greasy residue so there is no worry of slippery hands!


 I hope you enjoyed this! Love to hear feedback.
TIFFANY




No comments:

Post a Comment