INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST YOUTUBE Image Map

Monday, December 5, 2016

What the ^%@& is wrong with me

Seriously.... what is it about me that sucks soo much.
Why cant I just stop sucking?
I fail at everything. When I am not failing I am destroying all the good in my world.
So I ask again.... what is it that makes me this way?

The last few months have been pretty crumby... the past few weeks have been even worse though...
The stress from so much came all at once and I see no way out of it.. I'm stuck... I have no options.. I'm stuck in a house I have begun to truly hate and I am completely lonely... I sleep on a couch because my bed feels too large. I sit and cry for hours knowing there is nothing that can be done to stop the tears from pouring down. 

What happened to the girl in the post previous to this one.. the one that had hope and strength... someone just tell me why I suck sooo damn bad!!!!

Things were going so good in my life until the last few months and now everything is falling apart and I cant stop it... 
I am nothing. 

She felt her life drain from her face
as she spoke of goodbyes
there were only two things
holding her on in this world
and now she was 
down to one

No comments:

Post a Comment