INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST YOUTUBE Image Map

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I did it!




I can not believe I did it.... but I did.
 Today, even after a few days of being sick, I completed my 10k run.
 I am fricking stoked!
I know compared to others this is nothing.
Luckily, I'm not others.

I am so beyond proud of myself.
I have accomplished so much these last few months.
I have found my determination, focus, life-force and center again.

I keep setting up goals for myself then knocking them down and making new ones.
I love this Tiffany. 
I have missed her.
I will never give her up again.

The next person who walks into my life will pretty well have to be damn near sainthood to keep me.
I know my value..
Possibly for the first time ever in my life.
Everything that I have been through has built me up into this amazingly strong individual that I am now.

Life is good.
*Tiffany*

No comments:

Post a Comment