INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTEREST YOUTUBE Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

deep breathing exercise

Life is difficult.
Even for those whom never deal with struggles.
The mere presence of ones physical being on Earth will produce:
Heartache.
Devastation.
 Grief.
Happiness.
Worry.
Delight.
Anger.
Bitterness.
Devotion.
Hope.
Well you get it.. the list goes on and on.

I find myself quite often wishing for this life to end.
Knowing that the very little happiness and joy I have encountered is only that...
VERY LITTLE.
 I have to ask, pray and request a small miracle everyday to keep me content here.
In this life. 
In my small tormented hell.
Forever doomed to live a despairing life.

Do not get me wrong now...
My four precious children are my everything.
I would literally do anything to keep them at their happiest. 
I suppose I already have been. 
Putting them before every decision I make.
Before every temptation.
Every want, wish and desire.

If I must lead them to happiness through example.. 
I will gladly do so.
A smile on my face and a tear in my heart perhaps...
It would be absolutely worth it if it meant sparing them from harm.

My heart has been so unhappy for so long...
I am not sure of what true, ever flowing and filling happiness is.
Surely I would delight in the thought of obtaining it if I could remember the feeling.

Every life is difficult.
 It is the choice of staying and seeing it through that will lead you to..
Happiness?
 Peace?
Fulfillment?
 One can only hope.

§ 

No comments:

Post a Comment